Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank you MALAY MAIL

Thank you MALAY MAIL for this article..

Date : 9 February 2009
By Nur Aqidah Azizi
Categories: News



Linda's new groove



Determined to maintain her unique style, popular radio presenter Linda Onn is adjusting to work at radio station, Sinar FM. “I worked with Era for more than 10 years. Of course, it would be a lie if I said I didn’t feel awkward and sad when I was asked to work at a different radio station so suddenly,” she said, adding that she did have some problems adjusting initially.“Era and Sinar are two totally different radio stations," she said, referring to their presentation strategies.

“Having been used to Era's style, it was certainly not easy for me to fit into Sinar instantly. But I’m taking it one step at a time,” said Linda.Immediately after she was transferred to Sinar, talk emerged that Linda would leave it to venture into other fields in the entertainment industry.“I have been doing radio presenting for as long as I can remember. It’s in my blood.

So, rumours about me leaving my career as a radio presenter are certainly baseless,” she said.“No matter how hard the challenge is, I don’t think I would be the same if I was not a radio presenter. It’s like food for my soul.“I look up to Aznil Nawawi, as he proved that a person of his age can still be accepted and be successful in what he does, especially when he shows passion in his work. I want to be like him, and I believe my passion will get me far as long as I work hard for it.”

Despite Sinar's focus on a suburban audience, Linda maintains her style has not changed.“Since I started working with Sinar, I don’t think I have changed my presentation style, not a bit. I am still the same Linda Onn I was with Era and so far, the station management has had no problems with that,” she said, adding that loyal fans called her show to express their support for her.

http://www.mmail.com.my/searchResult.aspx?ddlid=50abb11a-dfce-466f-84bb-b4fb7d1e5118&catid=50abb11a-dfce-466f-84bb-b4fb7d1e5118&q=linda's+new+groove

....I appreciate it....

9 comments:

  1. hi linda...

    Its nice to see publicity yg sangat positive about your career for a change...tak menyentuh apa apa cerita peribadi.

    May this yr be a great year for your career, InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap! i agreed with u kak linda..sangat pelik bila kak linda ditukarkan ke sinar...but it's okke then..maybe rezeki kak linda kat sinar..papepown arap2 kak linda tak kan behenti jadi radio announcer yeh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. era mmg dah tak best skg....apapun kita layan sinar la erk hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrate tu you.. hehehe... saya skang pun layan sinar.. dh xlayan era dah.. kak linda dah xde..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All rite! Thank you guys sebab dengar Sinar fm..dengar Linda.. dan sentiasa menyokong Linda. InshaAllah Linda akan buat yang paling baik utkk kerjaya Linda dan utk pendengar semua.. Love u guys..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nak tanye cik linda..lagu tema yang jamal jamaludin pkai utk cetusan hati n dedikasi tu ape tajuk nye.berkenan sungguh di hati..

    umanginang_7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nak tanye cik linda..lagu tema yang jamal jamaludin pkai utk cetusan hati n dedikasi tu ape tajuk nye.berkenan sungguh di hati..

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv u linda..!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. syg sgt kat kak linda..ap yg jadik just think positve n relax k. sjak akak move on dr eRa sy pun move smer..:)

    ReplyDelete